Here’s a 30-second video overview of how to purchase and download an ebook from my online store. It might save you some trouble so I highly recommend watching so you can enjoy your purchase immediately. Below it are written instructions and troubleshooting FAQs as well as a form you can use to reach me if you have issues with your purchase.
Time needed: approx. 5 minutes
Purchasing & Downloading:
- Before you begin, add hello/@/deepfriedhoney.com (no slashes) to your email account’s contact list to avoid the confirmation email being caught by your spam filter.
Contact your email service provider for assistance if needed.
- Visit the shop and navigate to your desired ebook. If you’re using a mobile device ensure you are on the website in your browser directly, not still inside of Instagram or another app.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’. The page will reload and display a banner across the top reading the book has been successfully added.
Repeat steps 2-3 if you’d like to purchase multiple ebooks at one time.
- When you are ready to checkout, navigate to your cart. If you have a coupon code you can choose to enter it now or on the next screen. Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Fill out all of the required information and review your order details.
Required items are denoted with an asterisk (*).
- Once you’ve confirmed everything is correct, select your desired payment option, enter your details and click ‘Place Order’ to complete the purchase.
If you elect to use PayPal you’ll click ‘Proceed to PayPal’ to complete the purchase on their website.
- After your order is processed successfully you will be taken to an order confirmation screen. The link to access your purchase is in the ‘Downloads’ section on the right side.
Refer to the video above for a visual depiction.
- Alternatively, you can wait for the email confirmation titled “?Your order is now complete.” that you will receive shortly after the order is processed and click the “title.pdf” file in the ‘Downloads’ section, again on the right side.
If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder.
As stated in the item description of each ebook in my shop “each time you click the link presented after purchase it counts as a download – even if you do not save the file.” If you can see the cover of the book, you’re lookin’ at it! That’s a download!
Your download link can be accessed 5 separate times, counting both order confirmation page and order confirmation email clicks. You need to save the PDF file to your device, not just the link. Contact your device’s manufacturer for assistance if needed. My online shop’s system records the date, timestamp, and IP Address each time the file is accessed for record-keeping purchases, so if you feel that you have received this message in error fill out the form below and I’ll check it out.
The download link will expire within 30 days so it’s important to download and save the PDF – not the link – as soon as you can. How to download and save the PDF will depend on the device you are using; contact your device’s manufacturer for assistance if needed. Expired links will require a new purchase; once a link has expired it cannot be renewed. If you receive this error and it has been less than 30 days since your purchase, fill out the contact form below.
It’s most likely your network connection. Try using a different one before you click the link again because each click counts even if the PDF doesn’t load. If you can’t do that or it doesn’t work, fill out the form below to reach me.
Check your spam. To avoid this add hello[@]deepfriedhoney to your email account’s Contact list before purchasing. If you’ve added my email address to your Contacts, checked your spam and still are unable to locate the invoice fill out the form below and I will have it resent.
Get Help with a Purchase:
Fill out the form below to reach me with any issues or questions you may have. Allow 5 business days for a response.