Who we are
Our website address is https://www.deepfriedhoney.com. My name is María, and I’m the one woman Oz behind the curtain.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
All media, including images and videos, belong to deepfried
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Affiliate Program Participation
This website engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As part of this program, the website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. This does not affect the opinions or suggestions provided here: I would never fake anything for money.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
You may elect to subscribe to the mailing list. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Data collected is not shared.
Who we share your data with
No one, ever, without your explicit consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
For users that register on our website during the checkout process, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase, amend, or forget any personal data we hold about you by emailing [email protected]. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
The Website may share your information with third parties only when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks and helps analyze the Website traffic. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information.
- Paypal – this service is used for payment processing. Your banking information is never passed to the Website.
- Stripe – this service is used for payment processing. Your banking information is never passed to the Website.
- WooCommerce – WooCommerce is the eCommerce application used by the Website. When you place an order the Website stores information about the purchase, including your name, address, email address, IP address, and location. This information is used for order fulfillment. You will automatically receive emails related to your order, but you will not be added to any email lists unless you do not deselect “join the mailing list” during the checkout process.
- MailChimp – this service is used for mailing list delivery. MailChimp stores your email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent. Ever.
The aforementioned Terms & Conditions are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties.