My first recipe ebook (you can call it a cookbook especially if you print it out)! Over 50 pages of content including 20+ recipes, each of them including a photo of the final dish, a full ingredient list, detailed instructions, recommended tools, and helpful tips. Also inside: spice blend recipes, links to exclusive YouTube tutorials, additional resources and much more. Review the recipes included below:
- Fajita Chicken & Rice
- Best Chicken Tenders Ever; Buttermilk Ranch
- Braised Oxtails; Butter Beans
- A Versatile Red Sauce
- Meat Wins Lasagna
- Hamburger Steaks & Gravy; Fried Onions
- Slow-Cooker Chili w. Beans
- Stovetop Mac & Cheez
- Three-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Cornbread Cake Muffins
- Harissa Lamb Tips & Roasted Garlic Cheddar Grits
- Overnight Buttermilk Chicken & Waffles; Whipped Vanilla Almond Compound Butter
- Salmon Cakes & Quick Butter Grits
- Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- The Most Tender Biscuits
- DeepFriedHoney Vanilla Biscuits
- Chipotle Cast Iron Potatoes
- Cheesy Hashbrown Bake
- Strawberries & Cream Hand Pies
- Flaky Cinnamon Rolls
*As soon as your purchase is complete you can download your book from the order confirmation page, or from the email you’ll receive shortly after. The book can be downloaded 5 times, and your download link expires 30 days after purchase. Please note that each time you click the link it counts as a download, whether you save the file or not. Add hello[@]deepfriedhoney.com to your email account’s address book to make sure you get the order confirmation. For more details and purchase troubleshooting click here.
If you are using a mobile device and you navigated here a social media app Instagram, make sure you have deepfriedhoney.com open in your browser – not just inside of the app – or you may have issues downloading the file. Please note that each time you click the link presented after purchase it counts as a download – even if you do not save the file! For further information click here.
I’ll send you a free copy of ‘Got an Hour?‘ if you come back and leave an honest review on this book (try some recipes first).