You can thank my youngest kid for the existence of this recipe.
- 2 1/2 C frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 C pepper jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly oil an 8×8″ baking dish. Grab a hefty-sized mixing bowl. To the bowl add the spinach, artichoke hearts, half of the cream cheese, half of the pepper jack, and all of the garlic pepper and red pepper flakes. Stir together until completely combined.
- Now add the sour cream and remaining cream cheese to the bowl and stir again, until everything is evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dip to the prepared baking dish, spreading it out into an even layer. Sprinkle the other half of shredded cheese all over the top of the dip and bake for 10-15 minutes, until it’s bubbling around the edges and the cheese is starting to brown. Then, flip on the broiler and let it brown the top to your liking, pull it, and enjoy with some really strong tortilla chips or crackers. Dassit!
Adapted from Food Network.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes