- 1 lb broccolini, thick spears cut in half
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare a sheet pan by oiling it with olive oil or lining it with parchment paper. Add your cleaned and trimmed broccolini spears in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top, making sure to get a decent amount on the florets.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of salt over the tops.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 10-14 minutes, until just tender and the florets, are starting to char. Or until you’re happy with them.
- Remove and crack over the black pepper. Serve hot. Dassit!
Tips for success are above the recipe, always.