Rice Krispies, Golden Oreos, white chocolate, sprinkles.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows (divided)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 12 Golden Oreos (+ more for decorating)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (+ more for decorating)
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles (+ more for decorating)
- 10 white chocolate melting wafers
- Melt butter over low heat, then stir in 6 cups of marshmallows. Stir until most marshmallows are melted, with a few still whole. Remove from heat.
- Fold in the cereal with a buttered spatula, then add the chocolate chips, extra cup of marshmallows, and crushed Oreos. When almost combined, add the sprinkles and mix again until evenly distributed.
- Gently spread across a buttered 9×13″ pan. Press extra crushed Oreos into the top, dot with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles. Then press everything down into the pan, not using more pressure than needed.
- Melt your chocolate wafers – microwave or stovetop, etc – then drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the treats with a spoon.
- Cool and cut with a buttered knife.
- Category: Dessert