I won’t say it’s exactly the same, but pretty damn close!
- 3/4 C dehydrated minced onion
- 1/3 C beef bouillon powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch*
- 1/2 tsp umami mushroom powder
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- I mean, just mix it all together! Store it in a mason jar in a cool, dark place for up to 4 months. It will lose potency as it sits, so no longer.
- Adapted from AllRecipes.
- This can be omitted, or replaced with half the amount of maltodextrin if you happen to have some on hand. It’s for thickening and anti-clump purposes.
- Prep Time: 5