“Memories… misty watercolor memories…”
- 8 slices honey wheat sandwich bread
- 3 tbsp margarine, as needed
- Preheat your broiler. Use the high setting. Place the oven rack in the middle or top half of the oven.
- Arrange the slices of bread on a baking sheet and spread a small amount of margarine all over the surface of the bread. Not too much or it’ll get greasy. Hit the edges or they’ll burn first.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and keep an eye on it. It should only take about 3-4 minutes for the toast to broil. You might need to rotate or turn the baking sheet to ensure even browning.
- Serve immediately. It’s still better than regular toast when it’s cooled, but the peak goodness is when it’s HOT.
Wanna succeed on the first try? Read the post above the recipe!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5