my favorite way to eat tuna!
- 2 (6 oz) cans ounces tuna
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3/4 C mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper, to taste
- Dump everything except the eggs into a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Use a fork so the tuna flakes apart as you go.
- After everything is well distributed go ahead and give it a taste. If you’d like more moisture you can add more mayonnaise. A tad sweeter, more relish or juice from the relish jar. You can also add salt if it’s too bland. Once you’re satisfied, go ahead and stir in the eggs.
- Once the eggs are worked in completely, cover tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve as you see fit. Dassit!
- Tips and tricks live in the post above the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5