It’s the same as the recipe on the back of the soup mix box.
- 2 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/3 C dried minced onion
- 2 1/2 tbsp beef bouillon powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp celery seed, crushed
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and place the rack In a small bowl combine all of the dry seasonings and cornstarch – except the salt and pepper.
- Prepare a 12″ cast iron skillet or a dark, wide, roasting dish with olive oil or cooking spray. Add your potatoes, oil, and seasoning blend directly to the dish, and use a silicone spatula to toss the potatoes until they’re coated evenly in oil and seasonings.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then remove and stir them around. Return to the oven for another 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through and fork-tender. Finish with salt and pepper, as needed.
The post above the recipe is chock full of helpful information.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40