It’s way easier than it tastes.
- 1 lb asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1/4 C aged parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and grease a 9×13 baking dish or roasting pan.
- Add your asparagus to the dish and drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle on the salt and parmesan. Toss to coat the asparagus evenly, then squeeze the lemon juice over the top.
- Roast in the oven for 10-13 minutes, until the thickest part of the spear is just fork tender. Or longer, until they’re limp and lifeless if you’re like the rest of my family and that’s how you prefer them. Dassit!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15