Biscuits…but make it French Toast.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teasoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 8 leftover biscuits
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in the milk, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add two tablespoons of butter and melt.
- Dip – or soak – the biscuits in the egg wash and place in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown, and flip. Cook on the opposite side until your desired color is reached. I like to do the sides of the biscuits as well.
- Transfer to a plate and dust with powdered sugar. Serve warm!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American