It tastes better than it sounds.
- 1 package Oreos (use any size package, any variety you want )
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup salted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding (use the small 3.4 ounce boxes, I use Jell-O brand)
- 1 package Cool Whip (12-ounce package, thawed )
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Place in the fridge while you prepare everything else.
- Crush your Oreos. I like a rough, uneven consistency so I put them in a bag and beat the shit out of it with a rolling pin or in a bowl and go at them with a potato masher. You can use a food processor, leave them whole, or chop them with a knife. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Your pudding should be ready because you bought instant, so pull that out now. Use a spatula to fold in your Cool Whip. Do this in small batches and be gentle. When the streaks are gone, fold in the cream cheese mixture the same way.
- How you present it is really up to you. You can see how I choose to do it on Instagram, by layering it like a parfait in a trifle dish. I also reserve some whole Oreos of decoration.
- Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Category: Dessert